Doctors & Staff
Meet the experienced and friendly doctors and staff who make Thomas M. Kaminska OD the leading provider of vision care products and services in Cheektowaga.
Thomas M. Kaminska, O.D.
Dr. Kaminska attended Canisius High School and received his B.A. at Canisius College. He continued his education at the Illinois College of Optometry and has been in private practice since September 1980.
Dr. Kaminska, a private practice optometrist and member of Vision Source, is highly dedicated to advancing the profession of optometry. He is Past President of the Western New York Society of Optometrists. Most recently, he has been appointed to serve on the New York State Board of Optometry. In addition, Dr. Kaminska is a member of the American Optometric Association and the AOA Contact Lens Section and the International Academy of Sports Vision. Dr. Kaminska specializes in the fitting of contact lenses.
Outside of work, Dr. Kaminska enjoys sports including hockey, golf, NASCAR races and skiing.
During your visit our staff work personally with you:
- Check in – Our Patient Care Coordinators will greet you, review your personal and insurance information in preparation for your eye exam.
- Pre-testing – Our Optometric Assistant updates your medical history, medications and performs pre-testing for the doctor.
- Our licensed opticians will assist you in selecting your new eyewear /sunwear and explain any recommendations made for you by Dr. Kaminska. Along with frame selection and information on lens technology, you will receive personal and individual attention.
- Our Office Manager is available to assist you in every capacity.
- Our Administrative Assistants work to provide a professional and enjoyable visit.
Patient Care Coordinators
Certified Paraoptometric Assistant
Olivia Earley, CPOA